The Site https://bendables.bendablebody.com/(hereinafter “Site”) is a member-based Site owned and operated by Bendable Body LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company (hereinafter “we” “us” “our”). Please read the following Disclaimer before using our Site - by visiting and using this Site, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read this Disclaimer to the point that you feel you understand the terms outlined herein and agree to be bound by them.
- Site Use
- To access or use Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the required mental capacity to enter into and abide by this Disclaimer. By using Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to the Disclaimer herein. Use of Site by anyone under 18 is not authorized or condoned by us.
- This Disclaimer may be subject to changes or updates, and Site may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check Disclaimer for updates. By continuing to use Site and the content we produce, you agree to be bound by the most updated version of the Disclaimer, whether or not you have read it. If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer as is, please do not use our Site or any of the content that appears thereon.
- The purpose of Site is to provide video-based educational information and tutorials on specific stretching techniques that have worked for us and our clients, as well as to share our personal opinions and experiences regarding use of these techniques. Any content on this Site has been created solely for the purpose of education and for informational purposes only. By purchasing access to Site, you agree and understand that this content is made available to you as a self-help tool only. Nothing on this Site is intended to take the place of a consultation with a physician, dietician, nutritionist, counselor, doctor, medical professional of any kind, or other relevant professional.
3. Medical Disclaimer – Not Medical or Dietary Advice
- The content on Site is not to be considered medical advice for any reason, and nothing herein is intended to provide or act as a substitute for physical or mental health treatment. You as the visitor understand and agree that Site contains content meant to support you in your health and wellness journey, not as a physician, dietician, or other medical professional. This Site features video-based training and wellness techniques that may or may not be of service to you individually; we cannot know your personal situation or condition and are not suggesting you follow the content on Site instead of or in place of a personalized consultation with a medical professional. The information contained on Site is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, nor is anything contained herein designed to provide you with a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other medical services. We are not medical professionals, nor are we contending to be in any capacity; by visiting this site you understand and agree this Site is not providing medical or dietary advice, nor is it attempting to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
- We encourage you to consult your physician prior to utilizing any content found on Site, and will assume that all individuals choosing to participate or implement any information found on Site will have previously obtained clearance and permission from their applicable personal medical physician, who has determined they are sufficiently healthy, and that this information may be useful or right for them. Please consult your physician prior to implementing any suggestions found on Site, including but not limited to physical exercises, mental exercise, or any other such wellness-based program or technique found on Site. We encourage you to use common sense in determining whether any such content is right for you, and trust that you will discuss with a personal medical professional prior to following any such information. Nothing contained on Site is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity.
4. No Guarantees
- The purpose of Site and the content herein is designed to provide you with useful information, and to support and assist you in reaching the goals you desire. However, individual success depends on your own mental and emotional state, as well as your dedication, effort, and commitment. While we make every effort to help our members, we cannot predict results, nor are we able to know your personal situation; therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will attain certain results from using or implementing the content on Site.
5. Voluntary Participation
- By choosing to purchase access to Site and continue your membership, you understand and agree that you are voluntarily choosing to participate in the use of Site and any information contained herein and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results (positive or negative.) We cannot be responsible for any action you may choose to take regarding the content provided, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible nor liable to you should you sustain any injuries or negative ramifications. The information contained on Site is intended as general information only; we cannot know your individual medical or physical state, and do not claim to know what may or may not work for your body. As such, you agree that you are fully responsible for your health and well-being, and any decisions you make to implement or follow anything you find on Site.
6. Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that your participation in Site is wholly voluntary, and you are solely and personally responsible for your actions, choices, and any results therein. You understand there are sometimes unknown risks and circumstances that may arise during or following use of Site and the content therein, that cannot be foreseen or anticipated, but may influence or affect you.
- You understand and agree that any suggestion or recommendation of a product, service, person, or otherwise through our Site is purely information – any decision to act upon these suggestions is to be taken by you, at your own risk, without any liability on the part of Bendable Body LLC. You agree to accept all risks herein.
- Your use of this Site constitutes an agreement and acceptance that you will absolve Bendable Body LLC as well anyone acting as an agent, consultant, affiliate, guest blogger, joint venture partner, employee, staff, team member, or anyone affiliated with us in any way of any liability for any loss, damage, injury, or litigation that you or any other person may incur from direct or indirect use of the content found within Site.
- You understand and agree that We are not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of Site, any information contained herein, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you, including computer viruses obtained by use of our Site, technical glitches or failures, defect or delay, interruption in your ability to use or access Site, or any other similar issue. You agree that your decision to use our Site is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
- You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold harmless Bendable Body LLC and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with it from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Site or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Site or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
- Should Site decide to allow member comments on content and videos within Site, we will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by members as often as possible. Should you, as a user of Site, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a member without our control and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize content made available on our Site, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of any such content. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your use of information on our Site, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Site.
- Although we have spent considerable time and effort in creating the content on Site, you understand and acknowledge that we are not responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions, nor will we have any liability as a result of any loss or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of your use of Site content. You also understand there may be inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies. By your use of this Site, you acknowledge and understand this information, and agree you have chosen/will choose to utilize our Site and/or our products voluntarily. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of our Site, or for any errors or omissions that may occur on the site or in our products. Should you encounter any accuracy issues that you feel are preventing you from utilizing Site as you wish to do, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will do our best to correct the error, and/or ensure you are receiving the services you purchase.
- Similarly, you understand your obligation to provide only authentic, accurate information to us, including your name, email address, and payment information for your membership. You understand and agree that should any information provided prove inaccurate, and any issues or damages arise from your giving us false or inaccurate information, you may be liable for any subsequent damages that occur as a result, and your membership may be immediately revoked.
- Site may feature testimonials from clients from time to time, in order to provide readers with additional comments from others’ experiences with Site, Bendable Body LLC, and the content therein. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our Site and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Site, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee.
- Affiliates and Endorsements
- From time to time, we may choose to partner with, promote, become an affiliate of, or otherwise engage in a joint venture with another individual or company whom we feel aligns with our products or services. You understand that should an affiliate or joint venture program be featured on our Site, we may receive financial compensation or other payment as a result. Please note we will only feature or promote businesses or products that we whole heartedly agree with and believe in, and genuinely believe will help our audience.
- You understand and agree that you must use your own judgement with respect to determining whether any promotion of another product is right for you. Our decision to promote, suggest, or reference another service indicates nothing more than an acknowledgement that we respect or appreciate the business, person, or service. Your decision to use or purchase from such a promotion is yours alone, and you understand we have no involvement in your decision, nor shall we have any liability should you purchase from a promoted product and become unsatisfied. You agree and understand we have no liability and you will hold us harmless should this occur.
- Similarly, references to other information, events, services, products, opinions, or companies on our Site, blog, or emails is meant purely as a way to share information, not as an endorsement or suggestion that you purchase or use whatever is being mentioned. We are not responsible for any information, content, emails, products, programs, or services of any other person, business, or entity that may be referenced on our Site.
- You understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Site, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Site, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Your use of Sites constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.